Multifamily Due Diligence for Affordable Housing Owners
United Renovations Specialty Group specializes in efficient execution of occupied renovations and exercising comprehensive vendor due diligence. Our continual success is attributable to our extensive due diligence processes that help control the cost and eliminate obstacles of multifamily housing projects. We pride ourselves on the thorough investigation of unit interiors, exteriors, common areas, and property site areas. Our process of multifamily due diligence assistance includes:
- Thorough on-site evaluation before, during, and post project completion
- Pre-construction cost, time and resource estimate
- Predictive project scheduling and management
- On-site resident management and liability protection for owners
- Vendor verification for material sourcing
Why Choose Us?
United Renovations Specialty Group is a trusted name known to provide a full spectrum of low income tax credit property renovation services, including due diligence. From vendor due diligence assistance for a small renovation project or a complete overhaul, we can take care of every aspect of construction and renovation. Among other reasons, our clients choose us for:
Multifamily property constructions and renovations usually demand a significant amount of time and investment, but not when you work with us. Experienced professionals, progressive tools, and affiliations with reputable subcontractors, enable us to help owners get complete clarity on all vital aspects of the project through in-depth due diligence services.
Over the years, United Renovations Specialty Group has provided due diligence assistance on a large number of highly diverse projects, which gives us the confidence to take up projects of any scale and provide a guarantee to help owners achieve their objectives in the minimum possible investment of resources, be it time or money.
Sourcing High-Grade Materials
United Renovations Specialty Group takes special interest in ensuring only high-grade materials are used to carry out the construction and restoration work. We have a stringent vendor due diligence mechanism to make sure all the construction material only comes from reliable sources.
Contact Us for a Free Consultation
To learn more about our multifamily due diligence assistance process, you can reach us at 480-219-6743 or 866-333-5159. Or share your details through our contact form and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
- A Brief Guide to Tenant versus Owner Property Maintenance Responsibilities
- Safety Tips To Ensure Public Safety During Occupied Housing Renovation
- Factors that Make Value Engineering Lucrative for Multifamily Housing Projects
- 3 Energy Efficient Roofing Solutions For Your Multifamily Property
- 4 Reasons to Invest in “Smart” Multifamily Housing