Pre Construction Planning Services: Streamline Execution, Optimize Value
United Renovations Specialty Group perfects the plan of action, long before construction starts. Equipped with extensive experience in nationwide multifamily construction projects, we provide a comprehensive spectrum of pre-construction planning services, offering detailed project scheduling with sequence multifamily business plans. By predetermining the schedule, we are able to communicate realistic expectations to the owner, property manager, investors, lenders, and residents. Our pre- construction planning services enable you to get an estimate of the total expenditure required to complete the project. Our assessment team closely works with you, providing all-round assistance in managing the cumulative cost of the project and adhering to the plan during all stages.
What We Do
United Renovation Specialty Group’s pre-construction planning services cover all aspects of project planning. Our pre-construction services include, but are not limited to:
- Property Assessment: Evaluate property’s condition.
- Project Analysis: Define the scope of work.
- Costing: Prepare a preliminary price estimate.
- Sourcing: Recommended construction materials and sources.
- Scheduling: Prepare a timeline of project activities.
- Permit Assessment: Determine the permits required for the job.
Our Work Methodology
Our team provides pre-construction planning services to an array of multifamily construction projects, with one of the primary goals being to maximizing the return on investment. Through detailed pre-construction assessment process, we address all requisites for a seamless execution, including resource and materials allocation, and timeline and budget optimization, for all types of upgrades and new multifamily building renovations nationwide. We also consult on how to address rent rates with current and future residents.
United Renovations Specialty Group employs a team of widely experienced engineers, architects, designers, and other construction specialists who are well-acquainted with the challenges of complex affordable housing projects. We work with only the best subcontractors to ensure that you get unmatched work quality, and that too within your budget. Our in-house efficiency and collaboration with established work partners enable us to deliver unmatched quality and value, even under strict timelines.
Choose URSG. Choose the Best in Business
At URSG, we believe in realistic projects that exceed expectations. That’s why our clients don’t just hire us for one project, they hire us again and again. Call 480-219-6743 or 866-333-5159 to learn more about our pre-construction planning services. You can also fill out our, and we will take it from there.
- 5 ‘Rookie’ Multifamily Renovation Mistakes to Avoid
- 4 Focus Areas for Multifamily Pre-Acquisition Inspection
- Due Diligence: A Cornerstone of Multifamily Property Renovations
- A Due Diligence Checklist to Use While Renovating Your Multifamily Unit
- 5 Common Pitfalls of Multifamily Construction Projects