Multifamily Rehabilitation Services
United Renovations Specialty Group, with a team of widely experienced professional multifamily rehabilitation consultants, offers a comprehensive range of affordable multifamily property rehabilitation services, promising to deliver unmatched value to clients. Our rehabilitation services give you both exterior and interior apartment rehabilitation, allowing for the quick release of unoccupied as well as occupied units, with little or no impact on the residents. We follow a collaborative approach to ensure every project is executed in harmony with client specifications, and completed within the stipulated timeline and budget.
Our Multifamily Rehabilitation Services
- Pre-acquisition inspection
- Pre-disposition inspection
- Insurance claim, execution and negotiation.
- Emergency maintenance and modification
- Damaged property reconstruction.
- Complete roofing services.
Why Choose UR Specialty Group?
Equipped with years of experience in the multifamily renovation business, we have successfully planned and executed all types of affordable housing property rehabilitation projects, meeting or exceeding client expectations on all occasions. We are experts at temporary relocation, project phasing, and execution. Our project management teams understand the complexity of working on occupied buildings, the need to adhere to timelines, and upholding world-class quality in every aspect of our work.
Let’s Discuss Your Requirements
To discuss your requirement or learn more about our property rehabilitation program, feel free to contact one of our professional multifamily rehabilitation consultants. You can reach us at: 480.219.6743 (AZ) and 619.202.1144 (CA). Alternatively, fill out our contact form and we’ll get back to you, shortly.
- Understanding Cost Management in Multifamily Projects
- Preliminary Analysis: A Prerequisite for Cost-Effective Multifamily Projects
- Understanding the What, Why and How of Due Diligence for Multifamily Property
- Looking for a Multifamily Housing Contractor? Read This First!
- Flood Damage Control Protocols for Multifamily Properties