Value Engineering: Promising Cost-Effective Renovations
Successful and cost effective building construction always involve value engineering. United Renovations Specialty Group blends value engineering with proven industry expertise, to provide cost effective renovation solutions for low-income tax credit properties. By following a detailed pre-construction process we ensure budgets, schedules, and phasing are executed successfully.
Defining Value Engineering
Value Engineering is a systematic approach aimed at improving the value or reducing the cost involved in any process. We embrace the science of value engineering to provide a multitude of amenities in an affordable housing property at affordable prices. Our team of value engineers provides reliable and affordable alternatives for expensive materials and processes, without making owners compromise on construction quality or features of the unit. In short, we ensure maximum value addition with every cent spent.
Quality, value, and life expectancy are the three key factors to determine the recommendations that will best meet the requirements of the clients. Our team of value engineers identifies and eliminates the unwanted construction and labor costs, while improving the build quality of the multifamily unit, with the ultimate aim to increase the value of the property and attain the desired quality within the minimum possible budget. Here is an overview of how we help:
- Gather all relevant information and understand the objective and needs of the project, and decide how to address them in an efficient way.
- Determine affordable alternatives to expensive products, while ensuring that the change doesn’t bring any difference to quality.
- Include cost-effective products and enhanced processes that are not only cost effective, but also enhance the unit’s value.
- Assess the possibility and value of installing renewable energy harnessing systems and calculate the applicable tax rebates.
- Analyze the options that may help us maintain a balance between the initial construction cost and the long-term operational cost.
- Evaluate all the alternatives on the basis of how well they meet your requirements and their impact on the cost saving aspect.
- Review the structure from the maintenance cost perspective and recommend the products that result in long-term savings.
Our fast paced sequencing, project phasing, scope turns and creative scheduling has allowed us to achieve success time and time again. In all cases, we ensure that the benefits our clients acquire through value engineering outweigh the investments that they make in terms of time and cost involved in the project.
Contact Us for More Info
When you a need a team of professionals with competence to work within a fixed budget without compromising with the quality standards, get in touch with the United Renovations Specialty Group. To learn more about how we can help ensure cost effective building construction, reach us at 480-219-6743 or 866-333-5159, or fill out our contact form, and one of our representatives will get back to you, soon.
- A Brief Guide to Tenant versus Owner Property Maintenance Responsibilities
- Safety Tips To Ensure Public Safety During Occupied Housing Renovation
- Factors that Make Value Engineering Lucrative for Multifamily Housing Projects
- 3 Energy Efficient Roofing Solutions For Your Multifamily Property
- 4 Reasons to Invest in “Smart” Multifamily Housing